Tuesday, September 25, 2007

There's the Rub

This is the problem, and why I so often tried to go cold turkey from J.

Withdrawl.

It was bad before when I was just horny or wanting to make out with somebody. Now that I've been with him again it's gotten worse. I keep thinking about this coming Friday. Either it will go well, or I'll be sad and disapointed. I'm sure it will be sad and dissapointed. That is the general track record with J. It'll be another three months before he wants to "keep me company" again.

1 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Withdrawal is a good word for these sorts of things. Thanks for the suggestions you left on my page.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver