Friday, September 08, 2006

Working 9 to 5

A list of things I would like to tell my co-workers today:
  1. shut the fuck up
  2. it's a complicated piece of machinery you idiot
  3. I'd like to see even one of you morons fix it
  4. so maybe you should give the repair guy a fucking break instead of calling him tweedle-dum behind his back
  5. maybe if you stopped jabbering at him about customer service it would be fixed by now
  6. shut the fuck up
  7. I don't give a shit what you are considering having for lunch
  8. why are you looking at me like I'm supposed to know how much juice costs?
  9. I'm not a god-damn vending machine
  10. one week! you expect me to get this done in a week!
  11. I'm not a god-damn miracle worker
  12. shut the fuck up you fucking mouth breather
  13. wipe the drool off your face, then speak
  14. it's called chapstick. Use it.
  15. yes, I did know that, because I'm not stupid like you
  16. just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean someone else is wrong
  17. technology is not a fad, learn to use it yourself already
  18. stay out of my conversation unless I invite you in
  19. is your master degree in idioticy or moronity?

1 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

That should be posted on office walls.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver