Thursday, September 14, 2006

Friday Quiz

What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You

You are very independent and self-centered. You don't solve other people's problems - and you don't expect them to solve yours.

You spend a lot on clothes, and you tend to be a very dresser. However, it's hard for you to throw away trendy clothes when they go out of style.

You are a little shy and easily embarrassed. You often wonder if you are normal.

In relationships, you tend to be very romantic and demanding. You'll treat your partner like gold, but you expect a lot in return.


Oddly enough, this is pretty much it, on a very basic level. Obviously, I'm quite a complicated person who can not be summed up by a 3 question quiz about how I keep my bathroom, but like my tarot cards, sometimes it's all in the interpretation of things.

I think that "self-centered" is a little harsh. I'm not conceited, but I admit I do tend to think about myself more often than not. "You don't solve other people's problems" implies that I'm not a helpful person, but I am. My entire job revolves around helping people. I don't mind listening to other people's problems, but by no means am I solution finder. Of course it's true I don't expect others to solve my problems - there is no white knight that is going to swoop in and make my life cake and biscuits anytime soon.

I'd like to know what a "very dresser" is. Somebody forgot an adjective there. I do buy alot of clothes, but I'm very thrifty. I love clearance racks and sales. I'm sort of obsessed with EXPRESS though. They're actually beyond my budget and they sell jeans for $60 (as opposed to $200 like some stores). I splurged and bought an interview suit there, before I even had an interview to go on. It looks like I might never get to use it for that either. The tags are still on it. Someday I'm going to have a "real" job and I'll at least get to wear the peices. I just hope it's still in style when that happens.

"You are shy and easily embarrased. You often wonder if you are normal." That is spot on! I am shy and I usually berate myself for small social mistakes wanting to just sink into the floor and disapear. I can't imagine that this type of thinking is "normal" in the sense that alot of other people do it.'

Yeah, I expect things like phone calls from the person I'm in a relationship with! I think that statement pretty much sums up why the X and I were ultimately doomed. He was actually pretty romantic when he felt like it...flowers on our anniversary, spontaneous trips to the country, candles in the bedroom. But I think I was way to demanding of his time. I did treat him like gold though...I made him a kilt for his birthday for crying out loud. If that's not gold I don't know what is.

1 comments:

This Is Just Me said...

I must admit that I used a pattern and it's not the fancy kind with with the leather side straps. I won't lie and say it was easy. The pleats took the longest and the waist band wasn't the most fun. But I took what I learned and made a mini-kilt for myself out of the left over material. It's great for a "Sexy Pirate" costume or the "Naughty School-girl" in a pinch.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver