Friday, September 08, 2006

Karma Chameleon

I don't think I'm psychic. I don't know that I even believe in that. I do believe in self-fufilling prophesy, but I don't think it is something in my mindset that made J wait 3 days to call me. And I believe in Karma. Though, again I'm not sure what I did that karma could have effected when J would pick up the phone and say hi. Unless there is some very petty higher power who looked in my brain and said "If she thinks it will take 3 days, let it take 3 days!" and zap made it happen. That seems fairly ridiculous.

Right on cue J called last night. Three days later just like I thought. I did infact reject the call. There was something very satisfying abot seeing "Incoming call rejected" on my phone. If only it had thier name from my phone book instead of "incoming call" that would make it that much sweeter. If I hadn't been in a store at the time I would have shouted at the phone too, something with the word "jackass" in it. He left a message, but with out even an apology or an excuse for not calling me til now. "Just wondering what you were doing tonight." Ignoring you! that was my plan. Watch it be a week now before I hear from him again. Knock on wood.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver