Friday, September 22, 2006

More things I'd like to impart to my co-workers:

1. A deadline has the word DEAD in it for a reason.
If you missed it, you just screwed over somebody else.
Thanks. I appreciate that a lot.

2. I am not a baby.
There are no babies in this office.
So can the fucking baby talk already.

3. Maybe if you complained less and listened more you'd have understood what you were supposed to do on this fucking project. Telling me that nobody else knew what to do either makes you look bad because I'm looking at theirs and they all did it correctly. Now, I am going to have to sit here wasting my time showing what you should have known already.

4. When do I get compensation for the gigantic migrane you are giving me?

--At least it's friday and I don't have to see these people for more than 48 hours.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver