Sunday, November 12, 2006

Old Friends and (possibly) Good Suprises

I went out for drinks with a friend the other night. We've been friends since high school (about 12 years now) though there was a gap when she and I were living abroad (first her, then me) and we weren't in touch.

She's got an anxiety problem and deals with depression too, so it was nice to have someone to comiserate with. She is able to put my job anxiety in relative perspective which is very nice. While were there I get an "Uknown" on my cell phone. For a split second I thought J, since I deleted him from my phone, but his number should still appear. So I was insanely suprised to hear my X-X. The boyfriend I had when I was living abroad. I have not seen him in 3 years and we only email sporadically when we have big news.

Turns out he's going to be on the East Coast for a wedding and wants to fly me out next weekend to go with him!

It's not like he's in the USA often (ever) so I might actually take him up on the offer. I was going to go two social dances to give me something to do (and maybe run into J). But in an effort to get over him I am seriously thinking of taking the XX up on his offer. We'll see how the work schedule ends up, that is what it will depend on.

1 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

I'm glad you have friends like that. People either get it or they don't.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver