Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I knew it

Well, I was beginning to doubt it really. The whole ignore-him-he'll-come-running strategy was beginning to take it's toll on me, but I can't lie, it did work.

Yesterday I got back to dance class. This weekend had been so much fun and having an old flame tell me how wonderful and irraplaceble I am helped my ego a little bit. I got there, said hello, and sarted talking to the assistant. I was obviously in a good mood we chatted about my weekend (since I had missed her ballet class) and my new job. J was just talking to other class people and told them to warm up. The class attendance worked out perfectly with there being one less guy, so that J danced with a girl in class. He switches the couples up constantly so I knew I'd get to dance with him at some point. And I did. Then he even used me to demonstrate another move. I had seen Pink Sweat Suit Girl in the gym earlier and I was wondering if she was going to show up. But I realized at some point that I didn't really care if she did or not because it wasn't going to change anything. Well she did show up about five minutes before class and at the end of class J said that though class was over he was going to stay and dance if anyone else wanted to. I stayed and danced with some other guy while J danced with PSS Girl for maybe 20 minutes. Then I took my shoes off, J said he was too tired to keep going. I got ready to leave while he chatted to PSSG in thier native tongues. I think it's becuase she's more comfortable in the language and not really to be rude. Not that it matters, I caught some of it, if not every word, he was just asking her about Thanksgiving. Then right before I left he asked me when I was moving into my apartment. I told him the truth, that I don't know but I was going to call and find out when I found my phone, said bye and walked away.

I wasn't angry or bitter or pissed off like I would have been a week or two ago. I went and had coffee with a friend of mine. Left a message for the land lord to find out when I can move in and went home to watch Heroes. Oh, and I tried calling the XX, but no luck. I am beginning to think that maybe he's sorry he said anything after the wedding.

Originally I was going to give J until Monday to call me or get together with me, but I saw him yesterday and I knew that a Monday get-together wasn't going to happen. And deep down even though he took my number, I kind of thought that he wasn't really going to use it. But he called me. About half an hour ago.

I had taken my dinner break before 5 so that I could call the apartment guy again and find out what's going on. They're almost done it turns out. This week everything will be finished, next week I can sign a lease and get keys! About 10 minutes later my phone rings and it turns out to be J. I had deleted him from my phonebook, but felt bad so I found an old bill and put his number back in with a note "do not call" next to it. In case I was ever tempted. He wanted to get togther, but I'm at work so I can't. I think it's a good thing that I'm not always available, lets him know I have a life.

He did let me know about next semester's advanced dance class which I was so hoping was going to be on Mondays and Wednesdays like this semester's beginning class only later. But it's not, it's going to be on Tuesdays which means I won't always be able to go. I think I can finagle it so that I can make every other one with my current work schedule. He was really nice and says that I'm still welcome to come to the beginning class if I want.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver