Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Why can't I be happy for myself?

I don't think the work schedule at my new job will support my dance class habit. Not the classes I'm taking now anyway.

Why does my personal and social life (which revolves around campus, the gym, my fitness classes) have to suffer to be happy with my professional life? I can't remember a time when they were both good. Either my job sucks but I have great friends and I go out and do things for myself or I have a great productive job that I like but am miserable in my personal life - no friends, heart break, lonely.

Why can I not just enjoy the amazing opportunity that is in front of me? Instead I have to obessess about other things.

I remember going to study abroad. I cried getting on the plane and I cried for probably the first hour of the flight. I ended up staying for a second year I loved it there so much.

My first ever "camp" experience was studying in college for a summer semester. I cried the night before. I was packing and I wondered if it was too late to back out. I loved it there. I cried when I got home. I was depressed until I went to study abroad.

I know this about myself. It's just fear.

But I am wondering if I am made the right choice.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver