Thursday, October 05, 2006

Abandon All Hope

The same with job applications, I think that guys have a psychic link that let them know when your hope has reached it's very last drop before they throw you a life line.

J wants to get together. So the boy is capable of using my email and contacting me when he wants me which means this is more of a dry spell. I don't know why I've been so worried. It isn't like we haven't gone weeks inbetween before. I just never obsessed this much before. It'll be interesting to see if I can bring up the ignoring thing. I know I don't have the courage to bring up the subject of the pretty girl in class. I don't want to invite that comparison from any male!

Sad, how giddy I get from 2 lines in an email. But he asked me. I didn't have to call and leave un-subtle hints. Whoo hoo!

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver