Thursday, October 26, 2006

I got it!!!

OH. MY. GOD.

I was offered the job I interviewed for on Tuesday. Literally just got off of the phone. My hands are still shaking. They were actually prepared for me to say no. But I had so convinced myself that I wasn't going to get it.

I am so freaked. I'm shaking and I'm about to freakin' cry. My world is about to change a huge amount. I can't even wrap my head around it right now.

I'm really afraid of making the wrong choice. I've been wanting an out of this job so badly for months and now it's here. But there are things around this job, the campus, the gym, my classes, J, and my ballet teacher, the intern opportunity that I had (though I think I am more afraid of saying "sorry" to the press than not getting to do it) that I don't think I'm going to get to do so much.

I am excited. I think this is going to be such a fun job once I get the hang of it. Though right now I am petrified of the change.

2 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Change is good. Bad jobs suck. I see promise in the air.

This Is Just Me said...

Thank you. I think you are right. After I got over the initial shock that is.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver