Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Will all the real men please stand up? - oh wait...

I got stood up.

The guy that is only around to fuck me stood me up.
That is some really pathetic shit.

He emailed me and said lets get together this day. I said yes. Then nothing.

Nothing to set up a time.

Nothing to say where to meet.

Just nothing.

Yesterday came and went with more silence.

He can't even put in the effort to get a little no-strings-attached action.

Am I that forgettable? Am I repugnant and haven't noticed?

Too busy I get.
Found somebody else? Fine, just let me know.
Lost interest? Okay, make the too busy excuse and call it quits.

Just fucking let me know! That's all I want. The consideration of canceling on me. It doesn't take alot and I'd have been disappointed, but at least I wouldn't be furious like I am now.

4 comments:

This Is Just Me said...

I appreciate the comments and the stop at my blog.

Things with J were definitely less stressful and more fun when I only cared about being casual and had other things to think about instead.

While I agree that when you're your own woman men naturally fall into place with in our lives, but I don't think that applies to J. If I stopped being available he wouldn't chase me.

You'd think that would give me a clue, no?

Enemy of the Republic said...

I'm sorry for your pain. There are some real jerks out there. I've been stood up before and it totally sucks. My sister was home and made fun of me because I had dressed up and all that. It was a long time ago, but I never forgot that feeling.

4wD said...

erm... you could call :)

This Is Just Me said...

EotR:

Thanks. What I don't get is, why even ask me in the first place? And the hurt comes from the fact that I'm not even important enough to cancel on.

Urban Buoubon Ninja:

He's got no cell.
I was where I said I would be on the day in question and he knows how to get ahold of me. Beyond that there was little I could do.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver