Friday, June 08, 2007

Last Night

I was nice to BMG.

It was not the conversation I imagined where I was really nice, but at least I wasn't mean or spiteful or anything.

She lost and earring. She was soliciting people for help. I happened to see it. I picked it up and found her at the bar where she was asking them to keep an eye out for it when they closed. She hugged me.

I noticed later she had different earrings on. Who brings an extra set of earrings with them? Extra dance shoes? Yes. If you sweat an extra shirt is good, but earrings?

Anyway...I guess I'm on the road to not giving a shit about her or what she does or anything.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver