Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It doesn't get better

I ordered a phone upgrade 2 weeks ago. Still haven't gotten the phone tho. I also couldn't get the tracking thing to work to see if it had even shipped yet. Finally it worked (needed some dashes in the number) and it says that the thing was delivered last Monday. A week ago! I never got a package slip on mailbox so I'm thinking it's been delivered to the wrong place, but the address isn't listed on the tracking page.

So I call up my apartment manager and ask. Oh yeah, he's got it. It's sitting right there. huh? wtf? really. I get stuff delivered all time. I'm a dance catalog junkie and I've recently started using Proactive for my acne (still waiting for it to work). So I know the protocol. I'm supposed to get a slip and that's how I know if I've got a delivery.

So this whole time I could have been using my beautiful new magenta RZR, but no somebody had to be a dumbass. What is it with managers?

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver