Friday, July 06, 2007

Gross, Grosser, Grossest

The hot pants made a reappearance last night. This time I knew I recognized them from somewhere. They are the pink and orange version of these from Victoria Secret. This time paired with the old midrift baring top. BMG was the only one in the whole place dressed that way and I wasn't the only one to notice the fashion faux pax. K decided to show up - he said he really wanted to see me and didn't want to wait. We danced like maybe 3 times. He must have talked a couple of other people from the dance studio we go to to come with him because it was also their first time there. At one point when BMG was up dancing, K turns to his friend and says "you should get some of those" she looked at him like he was crazy and said "um...no." I had to laugh.

The week before Young Inner Circle guy said that he hadn't gotten a chance to dance with me because I was never available, there were too many guys in line and he swore he got an elbow to the face when he tried. This was attributed to my outfit - which was a short black skort and a red tank top. Of course he danced with BMG a few times and that was the 1st appearance of the hotshorts. Seeing the one picture of me from that week - I still managed to look more covered than her. Anyway - he still didn't dance with me this week and expressed disapointment at my outfit. However he raved about the booty shorts.

I purposely covered up. I do have a pair of short shorts I plan on wearing at some point in the summer - but with a shirt that covers me - and not until I feel like a I can wear them and not be hanging out from underneath. I ended up having a conversation with somebody about what is appropriate to wear in public and what is actually sexy vs. trashy. We came down to covered is sexy and half naked is trashy - unless it's your pajamas in your own home.

That's the gross and grosser - because at least last week she wasn't baring midrift. This time it was like a crop top and booty shorts.

Unfortunately, the grossest is me.

On Wednesday night I tried to wax my own mustache even though it's really only peach fuzz. I woke up with what I thought was a reaction to the wax on the right corner of my upper lip - pimple like - it's happened to me when I had my eyebrows waxed once. I didn't think much of it. I put some pimple stuff on it and since I was going out that night I figured I'd put some on my other pimples. I have broken out really bad in the past few weeks. Only to discover later when I got home - it wasn't an allergic reaction to the wax - it was the beginning of a cold sore and instead of putting something for cold sores on it I used benzoyl peroxide and because I used the blemish stick in mutiple areas now I had not just one spot of ickky blister Herpes Simplex 1 on my face, I've got it in three spots.

K emailed me today about how much he liked seeing me the other night and wanted to meet up for dinner tomorrow before going to a dance. Obviously I can't not looking like a disgusting freak. I made plans with a girlfriend instead and then emailed him that I already had plans. I'll probably still see him if I decide to go to the dance - we'll see how my face is by then.

I was on the phone with another friend of mine who I dance with alot and he said that he had seen me with K, and that K was being overly friendly. He asked me if he and CF needed to talk to him for me. I thought that was pretty nice. He said that K makes some girls uncomfortable. He only mentioned one girl to me and I can see how something I might think is totally fine she would be offended by, but my friend claims that CF knows even more.

CF will be at the dance tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a chance to see what he knows. I think maybe it was a good idea that I said no to dinner before hearing what my friend had to say. I wouldn't want to go on a date with him with this rumor in my head. I'm hoping it's nothing and just this ultra-conservative girl that didn't like him putting a hand on her hip or something.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver