Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hidden posititves

I still haven't done anything with J other than text alot and say hi, and dance once. I still have time to come to my senses and tell him to fuck off.

My apartment is semi clean (as I was straightening up and puttng my sheets in the washing machine - I thought to myself "why are you doing all this? you know he's going to cancel at the last minute.")

His ass-hat behavior is quickly souring my feelings toward him. In fact I'm trying hard to find something positive to like about him right now.

I think that I am an inch away from really honestly being able to say that I'm done with him.

I'm not angry anymore like I was last night - J is consistant, I can give him that. That is how I knew deep down that he would cancel. This is what he always does. Now it's just resignation. That he is just not worth my time and efforts.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver