Friday, July 06, 2007

I may be gross, but I still look like Jessica Alba




I'm siked that I got Jessica Alba as a celeb look-a-like. Someone mentioned that to me a few years ago and I've been obsessed with her ever since - I even sit through horrid movies like Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

I'm also a huge fan of Allison Hannigan. I spent the better part of my Senior year in High School and college years trying to look like her. I'd take her picture to stylists when getting my hair cut. I spent alot on red hair dye too.

I'm not so pleased with the Alice Cooper though - I think sometimes if the angle of your picture matches they say you're a look-a-like.

I was planning on spending the sunny weekend outside - turns out UV rays are a big cause of cold sore outbreaks. Great! It's entirely possible that my 4th of July outing helped contribute to my sorry state of near leprosy.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver