Tuesday, July 03, 2007

But I do care when I'm made a fool of...

Sixth sense -

I knew he was going to be at the club I mentioned in my text and I knew he'd cancel our "get together."

The night was going fine. At first I had a hard time. Seeing him, watching him dance with 5 or 6 other girls before saying hi and asking me to dance - then counting out the timing for me during a dance!

Somewhere in the pit of my stomach I knew tho that he wasn't coming over. A part of me didn't want him to anyway.

I left partway through with L when they started playing hip hop with intention of coming back and dancing some more after one drink. I told J and he said he was leaving to a birthday party instead of staying to let him know when I was home.

I was a few miles from my door getting ready to pull over and text when I get one from him "really drunk, not going to drive. going to stay at my friend's. I'm feeling really sick."

Great. so in the scheme of things having a second or third beer is higher on the priority list than meeting me. Getting drunk was higher on his to do list than getting laid - well, fine. But I don't have to put up with it.

I was pretty close to replying "Stop texting me, I'm done with all of this bullshit." But I didn't. I cried for about half an hour and then replied "I don't want you to drink and drive, but don't tell me to pick a night if you can't or won't follow through. I don't need that bullshit for a random get together"

I wish I could have been stronger. At this point I am so angry with myself that I want to scream at him to leave me alone from now on that I am through wasting my time on someone who doesn't give the smallest shit about me. I wanted to tell him not to text me, not to call, not to even bother saying hello if he sees me, that's how done I am.

We'll see if the humilation grows or dies down, whether or not I end up doing that.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver