Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's alive!

Yay for Wi-Fi!! Finally my wireless is working in my new place so I can blog to my heart's conent and not get fired from my job.

I had a whole blog hand written that I was going to transcribe here, but I left it in my book at work. I'm not going to try to re-create it.

Suffice it to say...I called J when I got home last night. He came over. I texted him this morning (doh!) and saw him for all of 5 minutes (no class) today. *Sigh*

Tomorrow I shall lift the suspence by typing up what I wrote, but now, it's bed time (alone). *double sigh*

2 comments:

4wD said...

you write out posts in long hand on paper first??

wow.

This Is Just Me said...

Not usually, no. But when I'm at work and not supposed to be doing personal things on the computer, I will write it out on paper. Some times I just feel the need to document things.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver