Tuesday, December 12, 2006

And he calls

7:15pm I get a call from J. He wanted to know if I was home. But I'm at work until 9pm. He tells me he'll be around if I want to call him when I'm done that he'll come by. An hour and a half after I write about not needing his excuses. I am beginning to think I don't need him either. It must the male psychic instinct to call when a girl is about to give up on them.

I don't get home until 9:45. I have to be up at 5:30 in the AM. But I'm still contemplating calling him when I get home. I mean, he's got a project due on thursday but he's calling me...

hmm...if only he'd been so considerate earlier in the semester.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver