Friday, December 22, 2006

The down side to living alone

Jars.

Having someone else open jars. Usually I am good with this. But I have finally met my match with a jar of Trader Joe's Organic Marinara Sauce. I desperately need marinara sauce, but the lid will not budge. I have tried every trick in the book. Hot water on the lid. I banged it on the table, I banged it with a knife, I tried this weird jar opening gizmo that my mother gave me, I tried one of those non-slip grip pad things that is supposed to be for opening jars because some times your hand is too slippy to get a good grip. Nothing.

It.
Will.
Not.
Budge.

My poor lasagna is waiting for marinara and all I can do is disapoint it. I guess I go to plan B and have chocolate for dinner again.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver