Thursday, April 27, 2006

January 12, 2006

Feeling Somewhat Better:

It makes no sense. I couldn't sleep at all last night, but I took something for the past two nights and didn't want to be groggy yet again. So I toughed it out. I can't seem to stop myself from crying at the drop of a hat. I can't even claim that I am crying myself to sleep, because I'm not sleeping. I think around 3am I finally got the cat to come sleep on the bed. Around 4 I think I dozed. Up at 7:30 for work, and that was coming in late.

Well some of my work load got put off. Turns out that the grant proposal I was writing would never be approved in time to make the deadline. So I get to shelve it for a bit.
That's the only reason I'm making it through the day.

1/2 hour left of work and then 3 hours of class.

I want so badly to head to the gym instad, but I know I can't. I worked out tuesday, and yesterday, I should feel okay taking the day off, but I feel the need to run. I don't even do it that well.I blame the X. Every time a guy dumps me, or chooses another girl over me I need to run. I swear, the only time I exercise is when I'm miserable.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver