Friday, April 28, 2006

February 6th, 2006

-9

I'm still 14 pounds away from my goal and really want to be -5 in two weeks. I know that one is do-able. I just need to work out a little harder than I have been.

The problem is that the past few days I have been really down. Sobbed my eyes out last night, the first time in weeks, because of the X. Today he walked in and out of my work without even a glance in my direction, smiling & talking with his friends. A guy came in and got pissed because I wouldn't give him my pen. Then called me "baby." My pet peeve. He's not my father, I'm probably older than him! I know guys use it when I'm at work to make themselves feel better for coming up to my desk and asking a question or because I look young, but it pisses me off to no end. I was already in a bad mood...now I want to rip off the head of the next guy that walks in here.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver