Friday, April 28, 2006

February 23, 2006

Big Fat Pig:

Oh my goodness! I totally binged today and now I feel totally gross and bloated. I went through Doritos, Chex Mix, Coke, Tostitos, Bean dip, cheese dip, salsa and I feel like I'm gonna explode any minute.

My goal for tomorrow...work out like a maniac. If only I didn't have the late shift tonight and the early shift tomorrow. It might have to be nap and then work out like a maniac. I just hope I don't slip into a food coma on the drive home.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver