Friday, April 28, 2006

April 21, 2006

The X wants a booty-call. He flippin' told me as much.

And the man I want has spent the whole week ignoring me. I think he's with, or at least still chasing, some girl who has a boyfriend. A boyfriend she has made clear in the past year that she is not going to dump.

I dreamt about him this morning. I was drifting off after resetting my alarm and I had this crazy sex dream about the Man. We were at a staff meeting and we proceeded to get it on with me sitting on his lap. It was kind of surreal. I wish all staff meetings were like that. :)

I wish life was like that in general. Rather than being ignored. Not being asked out for a second "date" (if that was what dinner was three weeks ago).

I am hoping beyond hope that I am PMSing otherwise I'm just pathetic for wanting to cry right now.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver