Monday, August 06, 2007

Should I be weirded out by this?

So, I know I have a problem. I am addicted to shopping. I wasn't always like this. I liked to shop as much as the next person, but I didn't over do it.

Now I'm shopping constantly, every other day it seems like. Some of the stuff I have "buyers remorse" about and take back, but not everything. I am amassing a huge collection of dance clothes. I bought some months ago that I still haven't worn yet. I keep trying to put a moritorium on buying dance clothes, but I can't seem to. I've actually thought about cutting up my credit cards.

I found a flouncy skirt in a catalog got it, and it wasn't the color I was expecting - much lighter of a brown, almost tan - still nice and I couldn't exchange the color. But this meant I had to go find a new top to go with it. I did that, bought it, wore it with a work skirt, then went to wear it with the dance skirt only to find out it is too long for the dance skirt. I'm not going to cut it off to go with the dance skirt when it goes so well with work clothes. In my attempt to find a new shirt that would match I got another new skirt.

This one is white and it has attached shorts. It's very cute, and it should be because I found it in the kids department. Yep, it's an extra-large (I could have gone with the large, but it's 100% cotton) kids size, but still a kids size. I even tried on their tank tops hoping they'd be shorter - nope. Just as long and again, I could have worn the large.

I just don't know if I should be more weirded out by the fact that I can fit into a kids size, or that there are kids out there who are my size. I suppose if we are talking "tweens" 9-11 year olds who grow early I could see how you'd want bigger sizes of kids clothes because they're not ready (or shouldn't be) to head to the juniors department (and yeah, I find stuff there too). Otherwise I'm just picturing really fat little kids.

The plus side is that the skirt only cost me $7 regular price. It's definitely cheaper to buy my stuff there.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver