Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I've come to the realization

I've finally realized that I don't want a career, or a profession. I don't want extra hours, professional development, and committee meetings. I don't want to have to take the initiative. I just want to sit down, do a job, do it well and leave. A job. Just a job. That's what I want.

I know I'm smart I could do the rest of it. But I don't want to. I don't have the motivation, the drive, the initiative. Because if I do it now, I'm just gonna have to keep doing it, and then it'll just get more and more responsibility from there.

I feel like the guy from Office Space or Kevin Spacey in American Beauty "That's okay, I want a position with the least amount of responsibility possible."

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver