Saturday, August 04, 2007

Don't be nice to me I hate you

Yeah, Thursday night BMG was nice to me. huh?

A week ago I was belle of the ball with so many pictures taken, this week not so much. Even tho YICguy was very complimentary about my outfit. Jean capri's and a tie back hankerchief top.

At the end of the night BMG is saying good bye to people around me where I'm changing my shoes and as she walks by me to go to her stuff she says, "You look really cute tonight." I said thank you and left it there.

I think show off guy might be getting the hate vibe from me toward her. They were dancing on Sunday and I looked over with a feeling of such disgust I'm sure it was there to read plainly. Later that night BMG looked at me funny like she kind of just realized I existed.

But at least I was civil to her in return. Not that I'd ever be mean to someone. Even someone I don't like. I generally believe that people don't deserve that.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver