Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Who is this person?

Last week was my date with L and my last dance lesson with J and my lunch with the X.

The X had made a big deal about wanting to ask me something that couldn't be done on the phone. I was expecting the worst. A proposal, or at least a desperate plea for me to commit to him. It was neither of those. He wants to take me out somewhere really fancy where we have to dress up and stuff. He even offered to take me out and buy me a dress. I told him I have plenty of nice dresses and no he couldn't buy me one, but yes I was willing to go out with him somewhere fancy. This was all before what happened in the rest of the blog (keep reading). But he hasn't emailed, called or updated me on when this fancy date might occur. Infact he's bordering on ignoring me. Which means maybe someone clued him in to the fact that I'll never be his girlfriend again.

The date was okay. I met him at coffee shop and then we went to the club. We didn't dance as much as I would have liked because L seemed more interested in talking so we ended up leaving and hanging out in an empty restaurant chatting. He didn't pay for me. We split everything, which holds with the whole "hanging out" and "not dating right now" thing. But on Friday he called and asked me out rock-climbing. He actually seemed disapointed when I said no. It's not that I don't want to see him, but he wanted to go to the rockwall at my gym, where J works. No way was I gonna have that happen. Even if he doesn't call me back, I'll be okay with that. Because.....

My last dance class was the evening after the "date" and I really wanted to give J my number. I was kind of nervous going to the class, but dancing quickly loosened me up. We flirted a little more than usual in class that night (normally the real flirting happened outside of class when I would stay to practice) I was sure that the others could tell. I stayed after class and while we were chattingl J said that when the classes started again I should bring my boyfriend with me. I assured him that there was no boyfriend and that's when I realized that I wasn't going to have to offer my number to him. While we were dancing he dipped me and when I came back up he planted a kiss on me. It was really great...just enough tongue and bit of lip nibbling. From there we danced more, but after another dip and kiss we ended up making out...serious heavy making out for like 20 minutes. If we hadn't have been in semi-public I think things could have gone alot farther than they did.

As it was I met up with him on Saturday morning. I thought we were going to dance, but instead we ended up in the back of his car. I had every intention of not doing it in his car. But the man makes me so horny. Just thinking about him turns me on. And one thing led to another so that we ended up doing it in his car. This is not something I have ever done before. Especially when the guy hasn't even gone out with me. Granted, we've known each other for a little over a month from dancing, but even so...dinner would be nice first. The crazy thing is that though I can see the crazy in my actions...sex in the back of a car in broad daylight...and though I am seriously wondering who this person is that I've suddenly become...I'm not at all sorry that I did it.

I was a little afraid this was going to be one of those instances of a guy getting what he wants and then dropping off the face of the earth. But he's actually called me a few times since then and we are supposed to get together tonight. What will happen this time I don't know. It would be nice to actually go out on a real date, but I'm not going to complain about getting it on again, I just hope can manage to make it to somone's place this time.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver