Tuesday, June 27, 2006

No Joy

I don't even get to find out now how he would have reacted. J just left me a message and canceled. Said he was really tired, practically falling asleep and that he'd call me maybe tomorrow or Thursday, that hopefully I'd be around Thursday, if not then maybe Friday or the weekend. *sigh* Either I'm getting blown off or I might actually get to see him on the weekend.

I'll believe it when it happens. For all I know he'll end up working and will be too tired. Again.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver