Friday, November 16, 2007

Zero Prospects

Well, I didn't get the job I wanted. After two weeks of waiting I got the official No. Even though I was at the top of their list, I got rejected for not having direct experience. So what was the point? Two and a half months of effort and waiting and hoping for this to come through. When the whole time they knew I didn't have direct experience.

And I'm pissed off about my current job. I wish I had listened to my gut a year ago and not taken this job. Because now I'm left with nothing.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver