Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stalker boy

I was afraid that he would, but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, unfortunately he didn't deserve it. M showed up to one of my dance classes last night. I knew he had taken the class before but hadn't been there in months because that was the night he has his daughter over.

I had a sneaking suspicion and I was gonna skip class, but I really needed to practice my team routine. Knowing I haven't been motivated to practice at home, I was going to make use of the time before and after class to work on it. I should have just done it at home - I didn't get as much practice as I wanted in, because he showed up early and started talking to me. Asking when he could see me again, reminding me that he promised me a better time next time, and mentioning that he was going to come to our team's dress rehersal this week. Apparently SOG has been inviting him to them so that we have an audience but that he hasn't taken him up on the offer. So why is he doing it now? He didn't say, but I can guess.

I told him repeatedly that it would weird me out / psych me out if he was there and that I wish he wouldn't come. That is of course SOG's point in getting us used to an audience. But it's not the same when the guy who is the audience wants you and you're not wanting him.

To top it off, I didn't get to practice after class either. Usually while my dance instructor is giving a private lesson I use the other side of the studio to practice. There is usually nobody else there. Last night though everyone was hanging around talking, practicing for a show etc. I ended up talking to this other guy. I've had my eye on him for awhile he reminds me a bit of J in looks - but is actually nice. We talked for maybe half an hour. He definitely has a girlfriend, which made me back off for a bit, but lately I've seen him watching me even when he's with her. Not that I'm going to go trying to break him up or anything, but there's no harm in being very friendly just in case.

As for M - I think that I'm turning into the J of this scenario. My only plan at this point is to use him for sex for a few months while letting it naturally kind of fade away. Of course, I think I should actually tell him that I am not interested in a romantic relationship. That way when it doesn't last or develope into something more he can't say he wasn't warned.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver