Friday, November 02, 2007

Wow, and I thought she was the good one

I was told to write my letter of resignation today.

I had met with my department head before and I let her know that I was interviewing for jobs. I knew that my end of probation review was coming up around Thanksgiving, I just couldn't test out whether I'd be fired or not. In meeting with her then I was basically told that her review of me would be lukewarm - not good enough for me to keep my job.

Today she comes up asks me how the job hunt is going and to get a letter ready. She even pulled out a schedule to find out when would be the best time for me to say is my last day.

I really hate people soemtimes

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver