Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Externalize the Stress

My skin is looking amazingly better this week. I've gone about three days with no new breakouts and only have three blemishes that are healing pretty quickly and some left over scars from the past 10 months. A few newer ones are already starting to fade. My instructor says that in 6-7 months I'll be all clear.

He tells me that part of the process is to externalize my stress. I can't keep hanging on to it and letting it pressure cook inside of me.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver