Monday, October 22, 2007

That's how sucky life can be

I don't know why I'm hurt or surprised.

I was finishing my dinner break and one of my old co-workers (from my old department) and the girl they replaced me with came in. They were leaving together - going to yoga.

I know it's stupid. This girl is struggling in that job now too. Why do I begrudge her an office friend? Because she was my friend.

I was sat down by my supervisor on Friday and basically told that if I don't resign before Thanksgiving that she would be put in the awkward position of giving me a so-so review on my probationary review which could in all likely-hood result in me being fired.

I am still counting on the other job coming though (I have an interview on the First) and I've interviewed for a back up job too. So I knew I'd be leaving before then anyway. But having that said to you sucks.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver