Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sick Again and other rambling ons

I had the hardest time sleeping last night. My cough is back. Not only did it keep me up, but if I moved at all I'd start coughing. I got thinking about the XX. I still have not written the letter of explination that I told him I was writing. And I was writing it, I wrote 3 or 4 versions at least. But none have gotten onto quality stationary or addressed themselves with an airmail stamp. I'm just so confused as to how much to "explain."

J came over last week and it was so very nice.

I don't think that I could hurt the XX so much as to say "look, I've been with another guy in that bed and I didn't want to sleep with you in it too." Or just stick to the "it's not right to sleep with you when I don't love you, but you love me" line, and then just explain about being completely overwhelmed by his feelings for me when I was expecting his visit to be a chance for me to develop my feelings for him. I am also debating how much to tell him in regards to being angry that he gave me an ultimatum. I don't know if he saw it as an ultimatum, though it was. Basically he was telling me, "Sleep with me and pretend everything is great while I'm visiting or I can't be around you." It's pretty shitty when you claim to love somebody. Do I explain to him that sex and love are not interchangable?

I had a dream last night about the XX. I drempt that he was still visiting and that I was giving in and sleeping with him. But I couldn't and at the last minute I put a hand on his chest and pushed him away. I suppose that's a good sign if even my subconsious is sticking to it's guns. Although, in my dream it is quite possible (the alarm woke me up so I'm a bit hazy) that I pushed him away after realizing he wasn't J.

So, I'm confused, I'm being a non-confrontational coward, my cold is back with a vengance, I'm tired beyond belief, I am blogging instead of working just killing time until I can punch out for lunch and take a cat nap.

4 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Go get checked out. I ended up with pneumonia over break, I got better and now it's back. You may have something worse than what you think.

Being so tired...emotional or physical or both. Illness takes a terrible strain.

This Is Just Me said...

Hmmmm...yes. I really should get to the doctor. But that would imply that I was smart enough, organized enough, and on top of things enough to have turned in my paperwork to HR so I could have my health insurance kick in.

All of that would be giving me too much credit.

And for the life of me I can't figure out why I'm such an idiot about it either.

4wD said...

take a break. really.

This Is Just Me said...

UBN: What is this "break" you speak of? I have never heard of such thing, though it sound sort of like 'brakes' those screachy things on my car.

Seriously I wish I could. I do get most weekends off. I just tend to use that time to go dancing when I should be sleeping.

Burning the candle at both ends, baby, that's me.

Eventually once I've been at my job 6 months I can take a real day off. That will be a good time.

And...my brakes don't really screech. I know enough to get that taken care of.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver