Saturday, July 12, 2008

Good news, Bad news

The good news is that B is leaving town earlier than expected. She's out the same time I'm going on vacation. So basically I've only got two more weeks of possibly seeing her so maybe 3 times total.

The bad news her fiance may be getting a job in town, which means she'll be back in February or soon after their wedding.

I was hoping he'd get a job in their home state so she'd be gone altogether.

Although, the evil streak in me wouldn't mind seeing the fall out of Married-B trying to keep it cool around J when they are practicing and dancing together. I'm sure he'd still perform with her since he did after the engagement news. I'm still bitter about that - although, maybe it will give me the extra drive to perform even better to improve even more while she's gone. My goal is the splits since so far only one girl on the team can do them.

I wished I believed in the power of prayer so that I could pray her fiance got the out of town job. As it stand I do believe that what you put out into the universe comes back to you, and I don't want to negatively effect myself. I just had to replace my car (it died over 4th of July) and now I really need a job if I want to make the car payments.

Sometimes trying to be a good person really sucks.

1 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Amen.

I can do the front splits but not the side ones. Those hurt, but front are actually kind of easy.

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver