Monday, December 17, 2007

The hits keep on comin'

I went to a birthday party for another girl I dance with on Saturday. We had a big snow storm, but I missed the bulk of it by staying in doors eating, drinking and dancing with my friends.

The best part of saturday day night was getting to know the Birthday Girl. We've danced together on the team for a couple of months, but I've never gotten to hang out with her much. The next part was dancing - she and I totally tore up the floor alternating between booty dancing and leading each other, and then dancing with SOG. He came with his new almost girlfriend, but this time it didn't stop him from dancing with us. This wasn't one of our regular dancing places with a crowd of dancers who aren't that impressed with good dancers because the place is 75% good dancers, or at least dance lovers. This was a martini bar that had a dance floor. So many people were asking where we learned to dance, and what studio we danced at. He was dipping us, dropping us, everything short of full on tricks and lifts. Then I drove the B-day Girl home and we talked some more while she sobered up. It was a really fun time.

Earlier in the night I called B to find out if she was coming. I had a feeling she was dancing with J, but she hadn't said as much, and another of our girlfriends thought she was coming, so I called. No, I was right she was dancing with J and then she was going to go home to her boyfriend.

Last night I find out that no, she didn't go home to her boyfriend's she went out dancing with J.

How did I find out? B-day Girl and I were raving about how much fun we had with SOG, his new girl, and the others at the bar, we talked about how he danced with us. And B chimes in with "oh yeah, that's what J and I did." And went on about how the crowd loved it etc.

I seriously wonder about her sometimes. She dances with all of these guys and hardly any of them know she has a serious boyfriend. She admits to being over-the-top flirtatious when she dances - she's been kissed twice by guys on the dance floor - and in the past it has gotten her into trouble with her boyfriend. It makes me seriously doubt her feelings for this guy or at least wonder if he's not just some comfort zone from which she can tease all these guys.

And even as I type this I am wondering why do I care? because I'm jealous. 'cuz the guys do want her, 'cuz J wants her and one of these days I'm expecting her to come back with a story about J kissing her on the dance floor like he did me. Or worse finding out that she's ruined things with her boyfriend for J - chosen J over the bf over our friendship.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver