Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm a moody bitch

SOG sat me down for a talk yesterday before my private lesson. Apparently he's noticed me having an attitude in front of the other girls. Part of me sees it, but on the other hand with two past exceptions I've not copped more attitude than the other girls. In fact the past two practices I haven't said anything, so I'm at a loss as to why he's bringing it up now.

It made for a crappy lesson. I had no desire to dance with him then and I have no desire to dance with him right now.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver