Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthdays

I've been sitting on this for a while because it was so weird that I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it.

My birthday was last week. It fell on a good dancing night, and the team did a performance at the club. So all in all it was a really fun night. Dancing, drinking, being with friends. I had told my dance instructor about the performance, but he was supposed to be in Chicago and wasn't going to make it. Turns out that was just a ruse to make me think he wasn't coming, but really he did show up. Not only did he show up for the performance, dance with me, buy me a drink, but he also got me a birthday present. He handed it to me as he was leaving - a jewelry box. It is a very small gold/diamond (very small) necklace. My other cards and gifts I was just shoving into a bag under the coat rack, but I couldn't do that with jewelry. So I went out after him thanked him, and had him put it on me - and that's when he kissed me.

It was on the lips but no tongue and not very long. But I still don't know how to take it. Is it a old man, paternal, fraternal kiss? Or something more?

I'm supposed to go to my normal group classes tonight in an hour and I'm wigging out. We normally get a drink and a bite to eat after class, but I don't know how to be now. My plan is just to ignore that it happened and see if it anything more happens. I don't want to call him out on something he didn't see as a big deal. Then I'd feel like a total idiot. I just can't imagine him being attracted to me. I'm more than 20 years younger than him, and look at least 30 years younger than him.

Too weird.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver