Thursday, December 17, 2009

The List

Other than being his girlfriend, (yep, it's official somewhere around Labor Day it became inevitable) I want:

To cook more meals with him

To stay in on a weekend DAY and play games or watch TV
It turns out that this is something we've started doing on regular basis :)

Spend to days or nights in a row together
Also happening on a regular basis now. MM seems to understand that I like hearing from him and will often call "just to check in." It's rare now not to hear from him for more than a day at a time. And if I don't it's usually school related.

Go to a wine tasting
Did that one too! He got us tickets for a paired meal where each course (except dessert) came with a different glass of wine. This ended up being on our Anniversary too.

Take a cooking class

Play a game of scrabble - we played one online game, but I am still determined to play a real game at some point.

Meet his family - The one one I haven't met is his brother who lives across the country. But X-mas is in a week and we are picking the brother up from the airport.

Have him meet mine - he hasn't met my mother, but she's planning a post-X-mas dinner in January partly for that purpose. But he's met my father, brother and sister-in-law that all live near by.

Go home with him for Fourth of July - Yep, he did indeed invite me and I did go, despite mucho drama associated.

Meet more of his friends - He had some college buds in town before Thanksgiving and then I went with him to celebrate with friends for Turkey Day.

Have him come to one of my shows - shows? what shows? SoG keeps saying the team will practice, but so far, it hasn't happened.

Tell him I love him - Labor Day weekend he went away for a wedding I wasn't invited to. I was particularly pissed off. We had a "state of the union" in which he told me that he does love me. It took about another week for him to say it outside of an argument and I got to say "I love you too." Oddly enough, I am finding it difficult to bust out with the random I love you. Though sometimes it spills out when on the phone or leaving him. The other night I was half asleep and at some point before dozing off completely I told him I love him. So... it has definitely been done.

Find out when and why he didn't marry his X - yeah, so we had that discussion too. Round about the time I was having issues with NG he was breaking up with his evil X.

Find out what he's doing for my birthday - he got me flowers and that's it. He never did get us tickets for anything.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver